Wednesday

My Birthday Prayer


O God, I thank You for giving me another year of life.

I thank You for all the people who have remembered me to-day, and who have sent me cards, and letters, and good wishes and presents; for every-thing which I have been enabled by You to do and to be in the past year.

I thank You for all the experiences of the past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories; For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and my need of You; For times of joy the sun was shining; For times of sorrow which drove me to You.

Forgive me, for the hours of I have wasted; for the chances I failed to take; for the opportunities I missed in the past year. Forgive me that I have not made of life all that I might have made of it and could have made of it. And help me in the days which lie ahead to make this the best year yet, and in it to bring credit to myself, happiness to my loved ones, and joy to You.



* I copied this from a book " My Travel Companion". Today is my birthday (21.11.2012). I'm glad that I have a circle of good friends who remembered my birthday, I love you guys and may God Bless you all. I don't actually expecting my friends to remember my birthday, because I tend to keep it secret, only certain people knows it. And for those who forget, It's okay..I'm not that evil to force you guys to remember it anyway, don't have to feel bad about it, I understand :) Hopefully you guys having a great day today.*



No comments:

Post a Comment