Thursday

My Awesome July :)

It's been a while since I wrote something in this blog. I was busy with the final semester work, but thank God everything went very well and so as my final result. Nothing feels any better than finishing my diploma:) And the next step would be degree, I'm not sure if I'm ready for it, because I'm still in the mood of holiday-ing..haha!. So, now it is the month of July, and it has been cold, gloomy, and rainy most of the times in this small town of Kota Samarahan, Kuching. oh! For your information, I am now staying here at Kota Samarahan for the time being, while waiting for the degree-intake result come out..hehe. I am now working at a stationery shop, only a few meters away from our flat. It is something new and awesome experience for me, because living in such a way could be something that you will not forget for the rest of your life! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment