Thursday

The wonders of you


You are Precious
Precious highly than any Stones and Gold.
Strong and firm, but soft as wind;
Hardly seen yet easily touched.
Barely understand;
Your pure Heart.
Passionate; is what you are.
Just like the stream,
It never stop flowing.
You always know where you are going.
Because it was all well written by God.
Your journey was filled with rocks;
Big or small, it does not matter.
You will get through it, as long as there is hope,
You will never stop.
If you found a new road,
do not be afraid to explore, my dear.
You are strong enough to lead your own steps.
Other forces cannot change your nature,
When that happen, show them, what you are really made of.
And...there will be always someone, the right person,
who will wait for you, 
To love you, to take good care of you, to walk with you.
A man who appreciate you, 
Are the man who can open your eyes,
That you are more than you are today.
And you will realize
That you are worth to be loved
Life is not always there to stay with you.
Time will never stop, and sweet memories cannot be drawn by itself
It has to be you, yes, only you can write your own story.
And I wish to be one of your favorite readers,
Hopefully, at the end of the road,
We will meet again, I pray.



Dedicated to my special and wonderful Friend,
 I just want to show my love and appreciation. You are such a beautiful person and strong. I am really happy and lucky to have a friend  like you. You are more than just a friend for me, a Sister, i prefer to call you that:) You always unsure with your heart. You are afraid to be hurt again, I understand. Though I never experience such a things. So I made a short and simple words to cherish you. Just to let you know that I will always support you:) Worth to be loved, to enjoy life, to receive all the loves from God, you are more than you expected, my dear. Remember, everything happens for a reason. You've been struglling to survive all this time, but don't worry, God never break His promises to every child, and because of being His faithful daughter:) And I pray, that you will find what you are looking for. I pray for your health, be strong as always, and be happy in every day of your life. I also pray that you will find Peace wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment